- Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms of Trigeminal Neuropathic Pain | Frontiers Research Topic
About this Research Topic. Trigeminal neuralgia (TN) is a chronic, severe facial pain condition, that mainly affects the trigeminal nerve. According to …
- Study shows brain differences in interpreting physical signals in mental health disorders
Researchers have shown why people with mental health disorders, … the dorsal mid-insula showed different brain activation when processing pain, …
- Experimental brain implant instantly detects and relieves pain – New Atlas
Researchers from the New York University School of Medicine have developed a brain implant designed to detect pain sensations in real-time and …
- YMCA's Missy Corrigan: Understanding fascia can help you exercise and move with ease
Research suggests that the fascia that surrounds every muscle fiber needs its … may lose its elasticity and restrict movements leading to injury or pain.
- Gait REtraining Interventions for people with knee osteoArthritis Trial (The GREAT Study)
The study aims to evaluate the effects of three interventions; walking (gait) … in the knee joint, and through offloading may help to reduce knee pain.